“If you’re not a member of PORA, you may be asking yourself: Why join PORA? What can PORA do for me? PORA does a lot of things for our residents!”
PORA Works For You!
Become a Member!
- As the Property Owners and Residents Association, we are the primary liaison between our unincorporated community, Maricopa County, the City of Surprise and other municipalities, the State of Arizona, and our federal government.
- PORA ensures that the COVENANTS, CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS (CC&Rs) of our community are enforced to protect property values.
- We have a very active CONSUMER REFERRAL SERVICES program where members can get referrals of hundreds of contractors and other vendors for your household maintenance and projects.
- PORA ADULT LEARNING offers Fall and Spring Sessions with more than 70 classes for our members.
- We host a VISITORS CENTER for people considering our community as their new home which also serves as an official satellite office for the Arizona Office of Tourism to provide travel information about our state’s great attractions.
- PORA hosts representatives of the ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL, MARICOPA COUNTY TAX ASSESSOR, and U.S. STATE REPRESENTATIVE in our offices.
- PORA provides free Notary Public services to all our members.
- PORA provides free plot plans (for SCW members only).
- Members will also enjoy discount tickets for the local Zoo and Aquarium.
PORA Annual Membership is only:
$10/Individual or $20/Household.
Back to Top